The Conduit Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Conduit is Tomorrow!

+2
SilverBlade
h5e5l5l5o5
6 posters

Go down

The Conduit is Tomorrow! Empty The Conduit is Tomorrow!

Post by h5e5l5l5o5 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 am

Ok, ok, ok, everyone should be dying to get there hands on the one, the only, THE CONDUIT! It comes out tomorrow! Ooooh, that tomorrow, it's hard to spell and it's gets so close every second we wait. In fact it is getting closer right now! Like most of you, I am thinking of tomorrow at the moment, but here's how you should imagine tomorrow for you people getting the game at release. Think of (How dare I put crap and The Conduit in the same sentence) The Conduit like a pile of crap with equivalent graphics of a game boy. Think of it having multiplayer like the first online PS2 game. Think of it like it will suck the most sucky thing you can think of! Think of all that, and think of it hard, get it in your head. Now, once you have the marvelous disk in your Wii. FORGET IT! Remember that this game might be the best game you set your hands on for Wii! Play it with a smile and grin, no matter if you lose or win. This was just a reminder to not over hype the game and to Just have fun and think positive of the game.

PS: I have pre ordered the holy Conduit, BUT I will be getting it on June 27th Sad
h5e5l5l5o5
h5e5l5l5o5

Back to top Go down

The Conduit is Tomorrow! Empty Re: The Conduit is Tomorrow!

Post by SilverBlade Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 pm

I know! I can't contain my excitement!

Hopefully, I'll get it tomorrow. I wonder if many people will buy it on the first day. I wouldn't want to play multiplayer with very few people.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:35 pm

A LOT will buy it. But MANY pre-ordered it. The LE Bundle in GameStop was one of the best sellers. Plsz wait for meh?! I don't want a horde of spoilers in mah faycez at leest. I won't be on here starting tomorrow until I get the game (and beat Campaign) cuz I know spoilers ahoy!

Have fun everyone! Good luck! Thank you HVS!
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by erivera1994 Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:38 pm

h5e5l5l5o5 wrote:Ok, ok, ok, everyone should be dying to get there hands on the one, the only, THE CONDUIT! It comes out tomorrow! Ooooh, that tomorrow, it's hard to spell and it's gets so close every second we wait. In fact it is getting closer right now! Like most of you, I am thinking of tomorrow at the moment, but here's how you should imagine tomorrow for you people getting the game at release. Think of (How dare I put crap and The Conduit in the same sentence) The Conduit like a pile of crap with equivalent graphics of a game boy. Think of it having multiplayer like the first online PS2 game. Think of it like it will suck the most sucky thing you can think of! Think of all that, and think of it hard, get it in your head. Now, once you have the marvelous disk in your Wii. FORGET IT! Remember that this game might be the best game you set your hands on for Wii! Play it with a smile and grin, no matter if you lose or win. This was just a reminder to not over hype the game and to Just have fun and think positive of the game.

PS: I have pre ordered the holy Conduit, BUT I will be getting it on June 27th Sad
Why did you pre-order it online and is the shipping slow?
erivera1994
erivera1994

http://theconduitforwii.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by h5e5l5l5o5 Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:09 pm

No, I preordered at gamestop. I'm just waiting for my B-day
h5e5l5l5o5
h5e5l5l5o5

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:43 am

what the hell????????????????????
someone told me that today is the shipping day and you cant actually buy until TOMORROW!
is this true?
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:49 am

I don't think that's true. You should be able to buy it today. I've heard a lot of these rumors.

I'm getting it on Saturday, not because I pre-ordered it, but because there's this store that sells games cheaper, and it opens on weekends. Ah, well. Sad
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Screw cheaper, not worth it.

I would have gotten it now, but patience = LE Version, so yeah.. Plus, happened the same thing with Brawl. I pre-ordered it, waited for almost a whole week, didnt come, went to fortinos and bought brawl, the order came, we had to return it. T_T

Happy Conduit Day, everyone!
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:59 pm

Secret Agent wrote:Screw cheaper, not worth it.
I know. If it was my choice I'd get it today, but my parents...
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Ah, I see.

Meh, COnduit ain't even released today. Have you heard the wildfire around youtube? This is the "SHIPPING DATE" not the actual release date. Gr.

Or did that only apply to GameStop? Nonetheless, only one unwrapping video showed up on youtube... I expected an explosion of gameplay videos, but guess not. Hm. Oh well, either way, I'll have to wait longer for TC
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm

ya i went to future shop and they said today was the shipping day which i knew but i asked when they were getting it. they said 2mrrw or the day after. Neutral
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down