The Conduit Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Conduit only came out on the east coast today...

+2
Staticman2
Exiled
6 posters

Go down

The Conduit only came out on the east coast today... Empty The Conduit only came out on the east coast today...

Post by Exiled Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Only some people on the east coast got The Conduit today. The rest get it tomorrow Sad
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

The Conduit only came out on the east coast today... Empty Re: The Conduit only came out on the east coast today...

Post by Staticman2 Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:46 pm

so being on the west coast ill probubly get it last LAME No
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

The Conduit only came out on the east coast today... Empty Re: The Conduit only came out on the east coast today...

Post by Exiled Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:47 pm

yeah, but its only one day difference. i think it comes out tomorrow here.
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzi800 Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 am

when I read the release dates book while pre-ordering at Game stop like, two months ago, and it said the 24th. the shipment of games comes in in about an hour Very Happy

I think that it's because stores get their shipments in on different dates, and sometimes employee's are stupid. when SSBB came out it was at my local Superstore on Thursday. it5 came out sunday.

Dizzi800

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:24 pm

does everyone here have TC yet? I'm still waiting for mine. _sigh_
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:16 pm

I still don't have it. Sad

There's a guy on YouTube who got it yesterday. Here's one of his videos. It's the title screen plus the intro of the first level. The spoilers begin at 2:10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYM9oWoQ7Hc&feature=PlayList&p=9AA8E73D6DA4E841&index=0

The music is pretty awesome, isn't it?
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzi800 Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:41 pm

I got my copy! Very Happy:D:D

Dizzi800

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 pm

lucky Mad future shop isnt getting it till 2mrrow. also for the people who dont have it wat side of NA are u on.
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 pm

I GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAYING IT RIGHT NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE HVSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:23 pm

What?! You lucky son of a....

Did it meet your expectations?
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:28 pm

hey sliver it seems like were the only ones with out it. damn!
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzi800 Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:30 am

I got mine! Secret agent: we have eachothers friend codes (at least, I have yours) we should play a match sometime! Very Happy

Dizzi800

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:12 pm

damn it i hate future shop they still haven't got it in. Like wat the hell. so im probubly the only one who doesnt have it yet. Crying or Very sad
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Yes, though some parts are just plain annoying (meaning oddly extremely difficult on some parts of the mission.)

I'm on Mission 8 (or 9? not sure) at the moment (stuck on it. Damn bastards too hard... yes, it is Guarded mode. I know, I suck.)

Right now, I'm taking a break and going Wi-Fi. There are some slowdowns in campaign, but nothing near drastic. It's a very minuscule frame rate drop. This tends to happen with a lot of enemies + carbonizer.

The story is a bit confusing though.. I'll just say this: Don't trust what you know. I find it a bit weird how majority of the missions are in the past... >_> and if that seems like a big spoiler to you, it really isn't at all.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:16 am

You're on mission 8 or 9 already? And you said the campaign mode would be long...

How long have you been playing?
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:38 am

Actually, I'm done. The campaign is long. Especially when you get stuck a lot.
I'd say it took me at least 6 hours. And the ending is such a failure. Oh, and the skimmer "Five" who apparently communicates with you is now non-existent. Very Happy
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:01 pm

Six hours?! That's pretty short for me.

Man, when everyone talks about the story, I don't feel like getting the game anymore. Oh, well. At least it's got the best FPS multiplayer experience on the Wii, right?
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherak Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:05 pm

wats FPS and wat multiplayer expirence r u talking about lol
Cherak
Cherak

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:22 pm

First Person Shooter. I was saying that The Conduit has the best online multiplayer for a first person shooter on the Wii.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherak Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:24 pm

oh well chea also COD WAW i love that game lol funny wen i blow plps heads ^_^ > : )
Cherak
Cherak

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 am

yeah, but COD is crust. Old machinery = ew. Graphics = ew.
Put it this way: Conduit isn't the "Halo for Wii." Halo is the "Conduit for 360". OOOOO GG, 360 FANS.

Also, the story mode is a bit of a turn off. The enemies give you a bit of thrill, though. The ending is the only disappointment (and the different missions... you'll know what i mean by this when you play it, and I'm referring to two certain missions)

However, the Online mode is very hilarious and addicting, despite it's lack of other features which belong to certain competitors (COUGHvehiclesfromhaloCOUGH). Even without those extra add-ons, pure shooting/grenading is very fun, ESPECIALLY team matches (namely Quick Match, Explosive, Streets)
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherak Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 pm

ugh i h8 wen lil fags get in vehicles and start killing everyone thats all they good at lol and i h8 explosive lol only way u guys can beat me Razz lol axel beat me yesterday in explosvies -_- i had to punish my self Sad -shoots self with TPC launcher- lol thats how he got last kill
Cherak
Cherak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down