Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Go down

Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by SilverBlade on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:10 pm

Warning: This thread contains spoilers. Don't read ahead if you haven't finished playing The Conduit's single-player campaign mode.

Do you guys remember those topics written by kyleitosj before The Conduit's release? Remember all the things he said about the Attas of Light, the Anunnaki, and such? I would like you to read those topics. They basically cover The Conduit's backstory.

One of the topics can be found here: http://conduitnetwork.forumotion.com/the-conduit-s-story-f3/the-conduit-back-story-t182.htm

And another here: http://conduitnetwork.forumotion.com/the-conduit-f4/seeing-is-deceiving-wallpaper-and-explanation-t116.htm

After I finished the last mission of the campaign mode, I was slightly disappointed because those things were never in the game, but when I saw the conversation between Adams/Enlil and the unknown alien, I realized all of that made sense! How is this all connected to The Conduit? I found a really interesting topic in GameSpot Forums that explained how. http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/theconduit/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-50295705&pid=947068&page=0

The first three posts are the most important, and are the bases for the rest of the posts. Try to read the whole thread if you can. One guy actually found the game's date in some Emergency sign on the second mission: October 1st, 2012. The interesting thing is, 240 years before 2012 is the year 1772. And in November 2, 1772 , during the American Revolutionary War, Samuel Adams and Joseph Warren formed the first Committee of Correspondence.
Wikipedia wrote:The committees of correspondence were bodies organized by the local governments of the Thirteen Colonies before the American Revolution for the purposes of coordinating written communication outside of the colony. These served an important role in the Revolution, by disseminating the colonial interpretation of British actions between the colonies and to foreign governments.
Could Samuel Adams, one of the Founding Fathers of the USA, be John Adams/Enlil? Could he have planned the American Revolution?

Anyway, after reading those topics, I realized that The Conduit's sequel could actually be about the war between the Anunnaki and the Attas of Light, and most of what kyleitosj mentioned could be in the game. Amazingly, everything in the conversation between the alien and Enlil fits with The Conduit's huge backstory and hidden messages.

The bad thing about The Conduit, is that all of these conspiracies and theories only appeared as hidden messages, and there was no mention of them, until the credits. This is what probably made the story generic and confusing to most reviewers. In reality, the story's not confusing. All you have to do is analyze it, and read some of the backstory. Let's hope it's mentioned in the sequel.

What do you guys think of this? Do you have any theories about the backstory or the sequel? If you have any questions regarding all of the above, please don't hesitate to ask. Below is a list of all the hidden messages found in The Conduit. Feel free to research the messages and post your results here. As you can see, most of the messages coincide with the backstory. You can see where they are found in the game by clicking here: http://www.gamingbits.com/conduit/conduit.html

Mission 1 - Threshold
2 hidden messages:
1: "Colares was more successful than Roswell."
2: "The lesser forms will bow before the Annunaki!"

Mission 2 - Contagion
(no hidden messages in mission)

Mission 3 - Enemy
7 hidden messages:
1: "There ought to be limited to freedom..."
2: "Where is Virginia Dare?"
3: "The union of Ellinor and Ananias Dare was the catalyst!!"
4: "Virginia Dare was the first Puppet of our Master!"
5: "Puppet error caused Roswell and Shag Harbor!"
6: "Operation Saucer lulled the sheep back to sleep!"
7: "Is not an alien force already among us?"

Mission 4 - Trust
6 hidden messages:
1: "MDCCLXXVI"
2: "Under the terms of the treaty the Shugurra was returned!"
3: "The Condon Committee was ours!"
4: "Fight and die for the NWO."
5: "Humans should fear the world they call Eris."
6: "The Ducaz came before the Drudge."

Mission 5 - Gridlock
7 hidden messages:
1: "Weep for long lost Nibiru!"
2: "And from the Cat's Eye Nebula they came forth"
3: "Ad astra per aspera"
4: "XXIII"
5: "Darkness seems scarcely different from light..."
6: "You are not paranoid - you are right!"
7: "People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders!"

Mission 6 - Invasion
7 hidden messages:
1: "Novus ordo seclorum"
2: "The sacrilege of BayanKara-Ula will not be forgotten"
3: "The Dropa came down from the clouds..."
4: "XLII"
5: "We must join with the others to bring forth a new world order"
6: "The Attas shall pay for our exile and imprisonment"
7: "Final destiny of the gods"

Mission 7 - Homeland
7 hidden messages:
1: "Sapere aude"
2: "Every valuable commodity fades before Vrill"
3: "Ducaz are but one of the many servants"
4: "Who now watches over the Atu-Waa"
5: "Our masters feed on the gnosis of the lesser beings!!"
6: "I have seen the fnords!"
7: "Annuit coeptis"

Mission 8 - Checkmate
6 hidden messages:
1: "MMXII"
2: "Death to the Attas"
3: "Bellum omnium contra omnes"
4: "Enlil was victorious at the place humans call Kecksburg!"
5: "CVIII"
6: "The world is in a constant conspiracy against the brave."

Mission 9 - Closure
(no hidden messages in mission)
avatar
SilverBlade

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-04

View user profile http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Staticman2 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:18 pm

it just prove how much more research gamers go more than reviewers like ign who say they did their research on the game but probibly they dont no this stuff
avatar
Staticman2

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-11
Age : 24
Location : CANADA!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Cherak on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:41 pm

O_O huh............... maybe this game is all about history Very Happy and the makers know something we don't O_O DUN DUN!!!
avatar
Cherak

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Laredo T.X.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Staticman2 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 pm

OMG RUN affraid
avatar
Staticman2

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-11
Age : 24
Location : CANADA!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Cherak on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:58 pm

-_- huh........... this game has gone crazed with history lol
avatar
Cherak

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Laredo T.X.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by SilverBlade on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Guys, I want serious, smart replies, like the ones in the GameSpot Forums. Please don't spam this thread.
avatar
SilverBlade

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-04

View user profile http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Staticman2 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:48 pm

oo srry we not good enough like the people at gamespot forums.

and a serious note who knows what else we havent figured out yet.

i could see the sequel having a great story and most likely another big twist. maybe five will show up who knows. with this said hopefully they make a sequel
avatar
Staticman2

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-11
Age : 24
Location : CANADA!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Cherak on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Surprised who says were smart oh and wat is atta or w/e its one of the secret messages
avatar
Cherak

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Laredo T.X.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Staticman2 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Attas = Attas of the Light. Neutral aliens, but tend to favor humans. Expelled some of the annunaki from earth. thats from kyleitosj's thread
avatar
Staticman2

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-11
Age : 24
Location : CANADA!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Cherak on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:33 pm

oh ok i gues lol
avatar
Cherak

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Laredo T.X.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by SilverBlade on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Staticman2 wrote:oo srry we not good enough like the people at gamespot forums.
Oh, no. I didn't mean that. I never said you weren't good enough. I just said that your replies weren't as serious. Sorry if I offended you.
avatar
SilverBlade

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-04

View user profile http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by TheTopGun on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 am

Do I have permission to post your findings on Gamefaqs? I will give your name.
avatar
TheTopGun

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Hollywood, Florida

View user profile http://Myspace.com/thenextgen

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by SilverBlade on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 pm

TheTopGun wrote:Do I have permission to post your findings on Gamefaqs? I will give your name.
Yes, of course.
avatar
SilverBlade

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-04

View user profile http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Staticman2 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:01 pm

SilverBlade wrote: Sorry if I offended you.

don't worry i was joking man Cool
avatar
Staticman2

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-11
Age : 24
Location : CANADA!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Secret Agent on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:38 pm

At above post..
REALLY? So much for a serious post.

SERIOUS POST (read every link you sent):
"6: "The Attas shall pay for our exile and imprisonment""

THAT caught my attention.
As we all some of us know, John and Prometheus were exiled from Eris. The only thing I don't understand is WHY they were exiled (question for you, Silver). Anyway, they were presumably exiled by the Annunaki, the inhabitants of Eris, the completely evil ones... yet that right there says the Attas of Light are responsible for their banishment.

Now that's odd. I thought the Attas of Light were the neutral aliens? OR MAYBE, we're looking at it through a wrong perspective. Maybe, That phrase is speaking of the Annunaki who are trapped on Eris and the Attas somehow imprisoned them there.

Here's wild side-theory; perhaps the Annunaki are invading earth because 1) Eris is a complete crap planet and they need better environments
2) There's a way to get back at the Attas via Earth.

Let's skip back a few steps and assume this whole banishment was based on the events of Prometheus and Adams... now what would that mean? We already know the Annunaki were the ones who banished Adams and Prometheus, so why could it say the Attas of Light shall get payback for their actions of banishment?

This would make a great twist for the sequel; The Attas of Light were actually John Adams and the bunch, and the Annunaki are part of Prometheus' bunch. We could all assume that the people who helicopter'd Michael out of the Jefferson memorial, and the army that Prometheus was stirring up (mentioned at the end credits), were in fact, not people, but Annunaki....

But there's a big dent in the whole problem, though. All of this could change depending on WHO wrote the message.

Previously, Five, a hostage alien skimmer ("Drudge" race) was apparently communicating with you via those messages. He didn't make it in the final cut, but let's put that aside. Now Five is a Drudge. As we all know, The Drudge were ripped off of Prometheus' DNA. Five would have most likely been part of that "army" that Prometheus was processing, seeing as Five was apparently the one responsible for those hidden messages (if he's willing to communicate, I'm assuming he's on our side)...

Do you see what I'm getting at? Apply that previously mentioned message to this situation, assuming it was written by the forces of Prometheus: "The Attas shall pay for our exile and imprisonment". Now what does that tell you? Five is DNA of Prometheus, a common Drudge rip-off. With that in mind, I assume he's speaking on Prometheus' behalf. So if Prometheus said that, that means the Attas of Light, the inhabitants of Eris, were responsible for the Exile of Prometheus and Adams.

Now here's where a good twist could be found: Prometheus is part of the Anunnaki race, the apparently evil ones. Adams is from the Attas of Light, the "neutral" aliens. We don't know WHY Adams and Prometheus were sent to earth (how many years ago), but we could use what we know: they were banished. Let's try this; Prometheus was expelled off of Eris after a failed attempt at planet enslavement (seeing as Prometheus is annunaki). This explains why he was banished. But why was Adams banished? Well let's try this: Adams was the one responsible for sending the annunaki to earth and so, he was banished to Earth to get rid of this Annunaki who could cause severe problems to the planet.

Now let's phase back in to the game's story. remembered that previously mentioned "army" of Prometheus'? What if this army was a bunch of other annunaki members that were brought on through some sort of alien breeding. What if the army was too big to stop. What if an entire wipeout of the planet was necessary to get rid of the annunaki race from earth? What if it required a certain... revolution. A revolution, say, organized by the Attas of Light and... maybe Adams?

Here's where the big TC2 twist comes in: You were on the wrong side. The Annunaki was planning to terrorize the world with this "army", enslave humans, and make plans for future enslavement of other planets. The only way to stop this was to do a global-wide sweep of existence. The first wave was duplicating Prometheus' DNA and ridding a common obstacle: humans. The final wave of complete wipe-out... is back home on planet Eris. Remember how Eris was supposed to crash in to Earth? Well, it's 2012. Let's see some fire works.

---

My mind is so blanked out after typing all of that. I'm sure that theory contradicts with a lot of facts and leaves out some important details like the desperation of the ASE, but I guess it could be a possiblity.
avatar
Secret Agent

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by TheTopGun on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:55 am

I posted this on gamefaqs and this guy gave me a link to a topic alrady started that had 5x times the info you have. Guess this is a popular subject.
avatar
TheTopGun

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Hollywood, Florida

View user profile http://Myspace.com/thenextgen

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by SilverBlade on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:21 pm

That's what I'm talking about! Nice response, Secret Agent.

Secret Agent wrote:As we all some of us know, John and Prometheus were exiled from Eris. The only thing I don't understand is WHY they were exiled (question for you, Silver).
Remember what that GameSpot Forums topic said about Enlil? Enlil was a Mesopotamian god that was banished to the underworld for raping a girl. I don't think they'll include that in the sequel, though. Adams would look like some sort of pedo. Who knows what he did. The only thing we know is that he did something wrong, and he was sent to Earth as a punishment. Maybe he was just banished from the Annunaki planet and he chose to go to Earth. What did Prometheus do? I don't know either, but he betrayed the Annunaki. Twice. We don't know what he first time, only that it got him exiled, the second time was when he helped Michael Ford in The Conduit.

Secret Agent wrote:Anyway, they were presumably exiled by the Annunaki, the inhabitants of Eris, the completely evil ones... yet that right there says the Attas of Light are responsible for their banishment.

Now that's odd. I thought the Attas of Light were the neutral aliens? OR MAYBE, we're looking at it through a wrong perspective. Maybe, That phrase is speaking of the Annunaki who are trapped on Eris and the Attas somehow imprisoned them there.

Here's wild side-theory; perhaps the Annunaki are invading earth because 1) Eris is a complete crap planet and they need better environments
2) There's a way to get back at the Attas via Earth.
I'll admit this is confusing, because that phrase can refer to the exiled alien Enlil, or the Annunaki species. I really don't know who it refers to, but I initially thought the Attas exiled the Anunnaki from their home planet.

Here's something interesting I found. According to Zecharia Sitchin, the Anunnaki came to Earth 450,000 years ago, looking for gold to repair their atmosphere. Zecharia Sitchin is the man who interpreted ancient Sumerian texts and thinks that the Mesopotamian gods, the Annunaki, are aliens from an undiscovered planet called Nibiru. He's the one who came up with most of this stuff. He believes that the planet Nibiru still exists, and didn't say anything about a collision with Earth.

On the contrary, there are other conspiracy theorists who believe that Nibiru is destroyed ("Weep for long lost Nibiru!"), and the Annunaki came to Earth for a new home.

Nancy Lieder was the one who proposed, in 1995, the collision between Planet X (Nibiru?) and Earth. She originally said it would take place on May 27, 2003, but when the day passed, she merely said that she had lied, and that it would happen on 2012. This planet X, or Nibiru has been widely proven to be nonexistent by the scientific community. The planet Eris, on the other hand, is real. It is a dwarf planet in our Solar System, three times larger than Pluto. I really don't know why Eris and Nibiru are used as synonyms, because I haven't found anything that ties them up.

Secret Agent wrote:This would make a great twist for the sequel; The Attas of Light were actually John Adams and the bunch, and the Annunaki are part of Prometheus' bunch. We could all assume that the people who helicopter'd Michael out of the Jefferson memorial, and the army that Prometheus was stirring up (mentioned at the end credits), were in fact, not people, but Annunaki....

But there's a big dent in the whole problem, though. All of this could change depending on WHO wrote the message.

Previously, Five, a hostage alien skimmer ("Drudge" race) was apparently communicating with you via those messages. He didn't make it in the final cut, but let's put that aside. Now Five is a Drudge. As we all know, The Drudge were ripped off of Prometheus' DNA. Five would have most likely been part of that "army" that Prometheus was processing, seeing as Five was apparently the one responsible for those hidden messages (if he's willing to communicate, I'm assuming he's on our side)...
I like where your theory is going. I wouldn't be surprised if HVS included that Adams was actually the good guy in the sequel. Like you said, some of what you said contradicts a lot of things, though. How do you know Five is communicating with you through the hidden messages? The few things we know of him are in an old version of The Conduit manual. It only says that he was willing to communicate with Ford through distorted English. This obviously means orally, and not written. There isn't a single place which directly states that Five wrote those messages. He wasn't even in the game...

Secret Agent wrote:Do you see what I'm getting at? Apply that previously mentioned message to this situation, assuming it was written by the forces of Prometheus: "The Attas shall pay for our exile and imprisonment". Now what does that tell you? Five is DNA of Prometheus, a common Drudge rip-off. With that in mind, I assume he's speaking on Prometheus' behalf. So if Prometheus said that, that means the Attas of Light, the inhabitants of Eris, were responsible for the Exile of Prometheus and Adams.

Now here's where a good twist could be found: Prometheus is part of the Anunnaki race, the apparently evil ones. Adams is from the Attas of Light, the "neutral" aliens. We don't know WHY Adams and Prometheus were sent to earth (how many years ago), but we could use what we know: they were banished. Let's try this; Prometheus was expelled off of Eris after a failed attempt at planet enslavement (seeing as Prometheus is annunaki). This explains why he was banished. But why was Adams banished? Well let's try this: Adams was the one responsible for sending the annunaki to earth and so, he was banished to Earth to get rid of this Annunaki who could cause severe problems to the planet.
Another problem with your theory is that Prometheus is called a betrayer by the alien at the end. Then again, Prometheus could've betrayed the Attas.

Secret Agent wrote:Now let's phase back in to the game's story. remembered that previously mentioned "army" of Prometheus'? What if this army was a bunch of other annunaki members that were brought on through some sort of alien breeding. What if the army was too big to stop. What if an entire wipeout of the planet was necessary to get rid of the annunaki race from earth? What if it required a certain... revolution. A revolution, say, organized by the Attas of Light and... maybe Adams?

Here's where the big TC2 twist comes in: You were on the wrong side. The Annunaki was planning to terrorize the world with this "army", enslave humans, and make plans for future enslavement of other planets. The only way to stop this was to do a global-wide sweep of existence. The first wave was duplicating Prometheus' DNA and ridding a common obstacle: humans. The final wave of complete wipe-out... is back home on planet Eris. Remember how Eris was supposed to crash in to Earth? Well, it's 2012. Let's see some fire works.
Hmm...I don't think the Attas of the Light would wipe out the whole planet Earth to destroy the Anunnaki. They don't seem like the destroyer types.
avatar
SilverBlade

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-04

View user profile http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by SilverBlade on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:22 pm

TheTopGun wrote:I posted this on gamefaqs and this guy gave me a link to a topic alrady started that had 5x times the info you have. Guess this is a popular subject.
Could you post a link to the topic?
avatar
SilverBlade

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-04

View user profile http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by AxelDemon on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Secret Agent wrote:SERIOUS POST (read every link you sent):
"6: "The Attas shall pay for our exile and imprisonment""

THAT caught my attention.
As we all some of us know, John and Prometheus were exiled from Eris. The only thing I don't understand is WHY they were exiled (question for you, Silver). Anyway, they were presumably exiled by the Annunaki, the inhabitants of Eris, the completely evil ones... yet that right there says the Attas of Light are responsible for their banishment.



Where the heck are you guys finning all of this stuff!!!????
avatar
AxelDemon

Posts : 567
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Awesomevill PA(philly)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com./AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by SilverBlade on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:08 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
Secret Agent wrote:SERIOUS POST (read every link you sent):
"6: "The Attas shall pay for our exile and imprisonment""

THAT caught my attention.
As we all some of us know, John and Prometheus were exiled from Eris. The only thing I don't understand is WHY they were exiled (question for you, Silver). Anyway, they were presumably exiled by the Annunaki, the inhabitants of Eris, the completely evil ones... yet that right there says the Attas of Light are responsible for their banishment.



Where the heck are you guys finning all of this stuff!!!????
Did you read the links I put in the first post?
avatar
SilverBlade

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-04

View user profile http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by AxelDemon on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:12 pm

No. So i'm guessing i should. sorry
avatar
AxelDemon

Posts : 567
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Awesomevill PA(philly)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com./AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by SilverBlade on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:16 pm

SilverBlade wrote:
TheTopGun wrote:I posted this on gamefaqs and this guy gave me a link to a topic alrady started that had 5x times the info you have. Guess this is a popular subject.
Could you post a link to the topic?
Yeah...I'm still waiting...
avatar
SilverBlade

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-04

View user profile http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by TheTopGun on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:30 am

Info in John Adams:

Not much information is known about this shady figure. In the very first video, Mr. Adams states his authorization number is " Kilo Bravo July 221797." In U.S. History, John Adams took office as the 2nd President of the U.S. on March 4, 1797. On July 22nd of 1797, Adams issued a Proclamation concerning the mintage of silver coins.
avatar
TheTopGun

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Hollywood, Florida

View user profile http://Myspace.com/thenextgen

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstory, Theories & Sequel Discussion. *SPOILERS*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum