Hello, Introduce yourself!

Go down

Hello, Introduce yourself!

Post by DarkShadowRage on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:39 am

Just drop by and let us know who you are!

I'm DarkShadowRage you can call me DSR or Shadow, I am also a mod here I plan to help this community grow.

I am 22 years old, I have a wonderful girlfriend and I am in college studying to become a game developer. I soon hope to work for Retro Studios here in Texas, it's my dream to make video games and I can't wait to do it! I am also A Nintendo fan, I grew up with Nintendo(Seriously I was born in 1987 the BIG N was kicking off then!) I am also a PC gamer.

I have a NES(Still works),SNES,N64,Gamecube,Wii,Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advanced, and the original fat gameboy.

Tell us a little about yourself!

DarkShadowRage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Introduce yourself!

Post by eva243 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:56 am

I'm here.

I acctually didn't even know of the site until I saw this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7dVSDBCfqw

But anyway my name is Darren, I usually go by eva243 or evangelion243 anywhere else, and I am a 23 year old male and the Conduit is coming out around my birthday so I am stocked and getting it Day one of release!

eva243

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nightlifecommando on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Hello!

My name is Graham, I'm 23, and I live in Eastern Canada. I'll be graduating from university next month. I've been a gamer since I was about 8 years old, and I'm now the proud owner of a Wii. Like eva243 above me I found out about this site through Shoko's YouTube channel. I'm very excited for The Conduit, I can't wait to pick it up on launch day!

Very Happy
nightlifecommando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade on Mon May 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Hello there. My name is *censored*, lol. I'm a high school student that is a really big fan of The Conduit. I'm very-up-to-date with the game. I used to make animations with a program called Pivot Stickfigure Animator. I also used to create signatures with Photoshop, and Paint.NET. Lately, I haven't had time to do all that, because of school. I have a PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and a Wii. I'm an administrator at Stickman Legacy (animation and artwork based forum), and The Conduit Wiki. I saw this site's link in one of Shokio/Shoko's videos. I'll try to be a decent member, and as active as I can.
SilverBlade

View user profile http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum