The Conduit Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Load of Images.

2 posters

Go down

Load of Images. Empty Load of Images.

Post by Secret Agent Sun May 24, 2009 12:16 pm

I was scrolling along the conduit website and I ended up with a "Fansite Kit" Download. There were 2 folders.. A logos and some other stuff folder, and a screenshot folder. The logos folder needs Adobe Illustrator to open, which I don't have and can't download (unless I have a mere.. $599), so I decided to browse the screenshots folder. I've seen a few of these screenshots on the web, but some really caught my attention and I think they're pretty new. 20 screenshots in total.. Anyway, I took the liberty to upload them, so here they are. The graphics are amazing. By the way, I'll add my own little caption underneath each image. Enjoy! P.S: Sorry for the mega size O_O'

Load of Images. Theconduit02
That's a pretty nice hallway, and a pretty epic picture. Mite charging you, whip out the laser
gun.. Typical and basic stuff. my favourite gun Very Happy

Load of Images. Screenshot380
This is also a nice hallway. Very royal and peaceful.. Except for the fact that Ford is aiming
at the lamp. Wait. Seeing is deceiving..

Load of Images. Theconduit03
Hey, that's a pretty cool gun... EEK! RUN FORD, RUN! STOP AIMING AT THE DAMN PILLAR
AND KILL HIM!

Load of Images. Theconduit04
Wow. Even when Ford was a secret service agent, he had encounters with the Drudge..
Get rid of the Conduit first, and then kill that alien!

Load of Images. Theconduit05
I think his wee wee is on fire.. Stop spying on him, that's rude! ..unless you're planning
to kill him.

Load of Images. Theconduit07
What's that laser coming out of his shoulder? What's that butterfly that's following him?

Load of Images. Theconduit08
YAY! We gots a Radiation Grenade! Let's throw it inside that tattoo parlour and see what
happens...

Load of Images. Screenshot382
Woah, we're back here again? Oh well, here's to my favourite gun! cheers

Load of Images. Screenshot396
Wait a darn good second.. This seems familiar.. Wait, this is the first picture, but a few
seconds later! Egad! I knew that hallway was too empty.. The Drudge is even on the walls...

Load of Images. Screenshot435
... Wow. You destroy the whole city, yet you leave the Library, out of all places, untouched.
I'll never understand aliens.

Load of Images. Screenshot478
oh wow, did that small thing make that hole!? Throw your grenades! Our stock is at maximum!

Load of Images. Screenshot547
Yikes! Double trouble. Don't be caught off guard by that alien, watch out for the sly one
at the back!

Load of Images. Screenshot555
Is that thing really a gun? it looks like a wooden guitar to me.. Hey, what's that picture
on the floor?

Load of Images. Screenshot643
HOLY MOTHER! LOOK AT THOSE VINES!!! I'm never stepping on another flower again...
Whitehouse nothing, that place is being infested with plants! Now that's what I call the
greenhouse effect...

Load of Images. Screenshot866
Nice shot, Ford! You got one down on the floor! Now, to take out the other 5 million..

Load of Images. Screenshot916
Now THAT'S an apocalyptic scene. Once you're done with that guy, get your fly swatter.
There's a skimmer just about to arrive...

Load of Images. Screenshot920
YAYAYA! objective completed! Now, all we need to do is take out that scarab so we can
actually live to celebrate our completed objective..

Load of Images. Screenshot963
Wow, it's a whole horde of those flying mites.. Damn mini-skimmers. USE THE POWER OF
THE ASE!!

Load of Images. Theconduit01
Hmm, that's weird. Never seen this place before.. The symbol is right beside the painting,
huh? How convenient!

Last edited by Secret Agent on Sun May 24, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Load of Images. Empty Re: Load of Images.

Post by SilverBlade Sun May 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Very nice. I just want to make a correction. On the first picture, there's a Mite charging at you, not a Drone.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun May 24, 2009 7:06 pm

oh wow, those are the mites? O_O
I keep thinking mites are really small ones, like bugs. They sound like those small leechers part of the Flood in Halo.. Thanks for the correction Very Happy
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum