The Conduit Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game you are trying to enter is full?!?!

5 posters

Go down

game you are trying to enter is full?!?! Empty game you are trying to enter is full?!?!

Post by Staticman2 Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:47 pm

OK so whenever I try to join a friend it says the match is full. i left a match it wasnt full it had room. the within seconds i when back to it it said it was full. do u think it was really full or is it just being anoying this happens to me everytime it says its full.
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

game you are trying to enter is full?!?! Empty Re: game you are trying to enter is full?!?!

Post by D_tRoN Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:59 am

normal, sometimes you need to watch a match that allready runs(watching mode)before you can join the match... Exclamation
D_tRoN
D_tRoN

Back to top Go down

game you are trying to enter is full?!?! Empty Re: game you are trying to enter is full?!?!

Post by AxelDemon Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:55 am

its normal. you're not the only one playing online. you're 1 in thousands
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

https://www.youtube.com./AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Really? It says it's full? Maybe.. it could be... full!? bounce
Good. HVS did their job nicely.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:33 pm

well it seems u guys just get lukcey with full games most of the games im in have like 6 players
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:29 pm

well..... i don't like too many ppl. 3 per team is good. more kills for me >Smile
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 pm

psh w/e u suck man lol jk Very Happy
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Staticman2 wrote:psh w/e u suck man lol jk Very Happy

orly Exclamation Question
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:48 pm

I like smaller games. Too many people and I get owned in a flash... well, I get owned either way. But less times with less people.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Secret Agent wrote:I like smaller games. Too many people and I get owned in a flash... well, I get owned either way. But less times with less people.

i understand maybe its ur sensorbar
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:44 pm

..what?
No, I literally get owned. Like.. people just kill me. Which is why I stay away from FFA.. TEAM REAPER/OBJECTIVE FTW!

And my sensorbar DOES have problems, though I think it's just the Conduit since I've never had these problems before. But yeah, sometimes the cursor flies to the top when I try to look down, and sometimes the whole positioning is off (the wiimote is in neutral stance, yet the character is facing the right, on-screen.)
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:18 pm

is your sensorbar on a slant?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Yes. I live on a hill and my whole house is tilted at exactly 46 degrees.
Isn't yours? T-T

Seriously though, it's flat on the desk. It's just the conduit. It happens some times, and at other times it's flawless.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Secret Agent wrote:Yes. I live on a hill and my whole house is tilted at exactly 46 degrees.
Isn't yours? T-T

ah. that sucks for you. lol calibrate it! or did you change the sensor bars position w/o updating the wii? like telling it where it was?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:18 pm

sarcasim's just a way of life for you. its not like he knew it was on a desk .and ive never had this. is there a new light or something in your room that could be affecting it?
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by euben0 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:29 am

you just have to wait for someone to leave i was trying to join my friend a game and it was full and i kept trying and then he said to try now and it worked Very Happy

euben0

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:39 pm

yeah, i got through that a lot too
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down