The Conduit Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitches and stuff

3 posters

Go down

Glitches and stuff Empty Glitches and stuff

Post by Staticman2 Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:54 pm

so ive seen two glitches the first one i cant remember but i think the i was blue and so was he but he was on the other teams roster. but he was shotting at there team so i was like w/e. then the same thing happend i was blue and this guy was but on there roster but was shooting us i was soo mad. it really takes the fun out of it. i also saw something which i dont think was a glitch but this guy was lagging all over the place u couldnt even see him, he would have got disconnected if it was his connection so he must have been doing something to cause it. with this game and all its goodness the one thing there missing is a vote to kick a player, they really need that. fewf glad i got that out there. Razz

on a side note i was in a game with this guy whos name wass HVS-Tony now do u think he is HVS staff or just some guy who thought it would be cool to but HVS in his name rabbit
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Glitches and stuff Empty Re: Glitches and stuff

Post by Dizzi800 Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am

yeah,. once it said 'blue team dropped the ASE' so I see it and I go to grab it to bring it to our (blue) base1 I'm there for 30 seconds, jumping on it. nothing. I turn and see that another team mate had it. I was like WTF? it was lag so it looked like it was there.

another glitch; I spawned witht he ASE. unluckily I couldn;t score Razz so I jsut changed weapons and it was gone

and another: a guy jumped off of one of the ropofs in streets and I killed him. he hit the ground, teleported to the roof, fell, teleported to the roof, fell about 5 times.

ALL of these glitches happoened on The Streets

Dizzi800

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Sometimes, once bodies die, their bodies erratically vibrate and shake on the floor. It's disgusting.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Spawned with no ammo just now. Tried to reload, game froze, Wii made a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP sound
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:48 pm

wat thats really gay
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzi800 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:18 pm

oh! best glitch ever! (well, awesome) me and another guy punched each other to death Razz

Dizzi800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down