The Conduit Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Story Discovery from seeing-is-deceiving.com

+2
davboy6
kyleitosj
6 posters

Go down

New Story Discovery from seeing-is-deceiving.com Empty New Story Discovery from seeing-is-deceiving.com

Post by kyleitosj Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Seeing-is-deceiving.com has been updated to reveal new codes and locations. The first picture you click on takes you to an alien code which translates to "freemason." This takes you to an article about the masons and "New World Order." The next picture takes you to a building that says: "YOU ARE NOT PARANOID YOU ARE RIGHT!" The next picture takes you to the lincoln memorial where it says: "I Have Seen the Fnords!" The next picture has an alien code on a wall which translated says: "MDCCCLXXXV." Type this in and you will receive a new wallpaper that says: "THE GREATEST PURVEYOR OF VIOLENCE ON EARTH IS MY OWN GOVERNMENT." It also shows the ASE symbol that shows you how to translate the alien language. MDCCCLXXXV is the Roman numeral for "1885." This is the year that the Washington Monument was dedicated. The next picture is an alien code which translates says: "Know Nothing." Type this in and you will receive a newspaper article explaining the terrorist attack on the Washington Monument and an aerial view of the monument. You can see from the picture that the area has been flooded as has been revealed before. The next picture takes you to an alien code which translated means: Robert Mills. Type this in and you will be given a new video to watch with a code in it which translated says: "seeing-is-deceiving." Robert Mills was a free mason who designed the White House, the Washington Monument, the Department of Treasury, the U.S. Patent Office, and several other buildings. You can tell how many conspiracies this game will have.

kyleitosj

Back to top Go down

New Story Discovery from seeing-is-deceiving.com Empty Re: New Story Discovery from seeing-is-deceiving.com

Post by kyleitosj Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Edit: The newest codes are: Freemason, Laus Deo, Obelisk, MDCCCLXXXV, Know Nothing, Robert Mills. The second image, after zooming in, you can go to the left, it's directly above the lady with the camera in her hands, and find words that translate to "Laus Deo" type this in for a cool Trust scribe in stone. The third image brings you to a forest image, scroll slightly up and to the right and you get drudge translated to "obelisk" type this in for a nice screeny.

Credit goes to Larknok1 for correcting me.

kyleitosj

Back to top Go down

New Story Discovery from seeing-is-deceiving.com Empty Re: New Story Discovery from seeing-is-deceiving.com

Post by davboy6 Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 pm

What are you writing a novel? Thats a little to much to read. king
davboy6
davboy6

Back to top Go down

Post by samthespark Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Amazing dude....
samthespark
samthespark

http://hbc.hackmii.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigdude1 Sun May 03, 2009 10:26 pm

new password

operation saucer

Bigdude1

http://bigdude1.gametrailers.com/cpanel/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Mon May 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Very nice. How do you translate alien text?

Part of the article that comes up when I searched for "freemason" was a direct copy-paste from Wikipedia. You can even see a [3] on it. Search "freemasonry" on Wikipedia. It's in the first paragraph.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigdude1 Mon May 04, 2009 7:01 pm

SilverBlade wrote:Very nice. How do you translate alien text?

Part of the article that comes up when I searched for "freemason" was a direct copy-paste from Wikipedia. You can even see a [3] on it. Search "freemasonry" on Wikipedia. It's in the first paragraph.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img4/2057/conduitdrudgealphabet.png

some letters are missing so you need to kinda fill in the blanks

Bigdude1

http://bigdude1.gametrailers.com/cpanel/

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Thu May 14, 2009 5:01 pm

I found a code in the first picture.. I hope I'm not late.
They are here
found on the building in the first picture. Shows the flooding article
and a picture of the flooding from an aerial view.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down