The Conduit Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

most annoying moments in tyhe Conduit?

+5
Cherak
zT]JaYLeGenD
Secret Agent
Staticman2
Dizzi800
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

most annoying moments in tyhe Conduit? Empty most annoying moments in tyhe Conduit?

Post by Dizzi800 Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 am

What are your most annoying moments in the Conduit?

for me it just happened. this guy named CHEECH online pissed me off.

first let me tell you the circumstances; Team match. we were both on blue team. therefore we cannot kill eachother

I join the game, turn the corner in my own area. CHEECH (Shotgun) Dizzi I was like WTF? so I check the teams. he's on my team! he killed me a total of like five times! one of which I was literally seconds from getting the other teams ASE. he gets it and scores! Honestly, I TRIED and I cannot kill my team mates. Hacking? I thionk so! anooying? oh yes.

any one else have any really annoying experiences on, or off, line?

Dizzi800

Back to top Go down

most annoying moments in tyhe Conduit? Empty Re: most annoying moments in tyhe Conduit?

Post by Staticman2 Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:12 am

and look at my post under glitches ans stuff. its bad thats why they needed to add a vote to kick players. if they do someone tell me Crying or Very sad
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

most annoying moments in tyhe Conduit? Empty Re: most annoying moments in tyhe Conduit?

Post by Secret Agent Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:14 am

I can't remember any. I'm sure there are, just can't point out any. Though, I have one solid annoying moment: Jefferson Memorial, Campaign. NEVER. AGAIN.

Online, one of the most annoying things I experience are crappy team mates. AH YES, I just recovered one. It was Warehouse. I was owning Capture the ASE. I got so many points. We were about to win, because I got the ASE and time was running out. The problem was, no one was acting as a convoy and guided me to our base. I had to do it alone. And OF COURSE, the guy killed me right before i Delivered the ASE. End match.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzi800 Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:16 am

yeah. I hate it when team mates treat it like a free for all where you don;t shoot certain people. no matter the game type, if I see a team mate, I'll stick with them.

Dizzi800

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Yeah, unless no one else is trying to get the ASE and I volunteer to get it. In most of the Team Objective matches, I usually score a healthy 50 points without a convoy. When I DO have a convoy, they usually suck. They try to combat the people shooting at me, and often fail. Sometimes, they just flee in terror leaving me to suffer. I usually do all the work so I can get the most points.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by zT]JaYLeGenD Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:52 am

lol worst player was called yingyang 4 me kept killing me because he was lagging and his heath wasnt lowering

zT]JaYLeGenD

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:00 am

ok new anoying moment. while playing obective me and this other guy get to the ase but we couldnt take it. it wouldnt let anyone on r team get it. they could get ours but we couldnt get theres. i could have easily got it like 5 or more time. so for 20mins we sat by the ase guarding, it trying everything to get it. it ended as a tie but still.
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:05 pm

another ocmmon annoyance is when
1) people snipe you from a hidden distance with the SCAR
2) People snipe you from right in front of yours eyes with a SMAW.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:06 am

have you guys had it where you enter a match but no butttons work the gun is floating in front of you. the only way to get out is to turn of ur console or wait till the round out which could be 10mins or 1 min. it soo anoying and it happend to my twice in a row. have had it happen to me alleast 6 times. also no one sees you u can see them. anyone had this. Mad
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherak Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:03 pm

i did it sucks -_-

OMFG this stupid hacker AHHHH my god he has just joined and only like wat 50 secs left he gets 24 kills and 0 DEATHS O_O >:l AHHH i'm gonna kill his ass god oh his name is miles and hus rank is frezkin weird its like a skull in the middle of a red circle or w/e PISSED MY ASS OFF
Cherak
Cherak

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 pm

I might have seen hackers, unless they were people who were just lagging really bad. They stayed on one place for like 2 seconds, then teleported to another place.
Cherak wrote:OMFG this stupid hacker AHHHH my god he has just joined and only like wat 50 secs left he gets 24 kills and 0 DEATHS O_O >:l AHHH i'm gonna kill his ass god oh his name is miles and hus rank is frezkin weird its like a skull in the middle of a red circle or w/e PISSED MY ASS OFF
Whoa. I think that's the highest rank in the game.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherak Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:34 pm

lol hmm anyone know were i could find pic of all ranks?
Cherak
Cherak

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:39 pm

wouldnt it gold bronze silver gold then platinum not skull and red circle
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Yeah, but there are lot of people on other forums who are saying the last ranks are red and have skulls in them.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:49 pm

thats lame i would rather have platinum or rainbow. but the highest lvl ive seen is 4th lvl gold
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Going onto a match online with lonely explosive/RPG based weapons.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzi800 Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:21 pm

so for rankings it's:

Bronze, Silver, gold, platinum...?

Dizzi800

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

apperantly not, apperantly its bronze silver gold, and some skull and circle situation
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherak Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:06 pm

its looks sick the skull with red circle though looks like something from GEARS 2 Very Happy
Cherak
Cherak

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 pm

it does look like something from gears, and i just hate it when i get a spawn in glitch or an infinite spectating glitch. both SUCK
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

https://www.youtube.com./AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:58 pm

AxelDemon wrote:it does look like something from gears, and i just hate it when i get a spawn in glitch or an infinite spectating glitch. both SUCK
Ah, yes. I hate it when I have to spectate until the end of the match.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:03 pm

SilverBlade wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:it does look like something from gears, and i just hate it when i get a spawn in glitch or an infinite spectating glitch. both SUCK
Ah, yes. I hate it when I have to spectate until the end of the match.

yeah, hey wanna play a round or two?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherak Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:10 pm

i hate wen that happens wen ur like a spectator
Cherak
Cherak

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:22 pm

yeah, i really hate it when its for like 10 minutes ugh. and that offerstill stands for any and everyone!
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Yeah that spectator thing happens to me every time I join an already made game. I have to wait until the end of the match... 13 minutes later...

What's a spawn-in glitch?

Also, I've never seen the last rank.. So is it like
Bronze
Silver
Gold
Skull

Is the skull one rank or is it a whole section? I've never seen one yet. I thought the Gold ASE would be the final. The skull kind of ruined the whole idea. an image of a Conduit would've been sick.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next