The Conduit Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to make something clear. *Spoilers*

4 posters

Go down

I want to make something clear. *Spoilers* Empty I want to make something clear. *Spoilers*

Post by SilverBlade Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:45 pm

A lot of people seem to think the alien talking to Adams/Enlil at the credits, Prometheus, Adams himself and the rest of their unknown species are Drudge aliens. They ARE NOT Drudge. Prometheus said that the origin of the Drudge was himself. He is an unknown alien species whose genes were used to create the Drudge. Besides, their species is most likely Anunnaki, because they create other life forms and use them as slaves. There is a hidden message in The Conduit that says: "The Ducaz came before the Drudge". The Ducaz are a reptilian species created by the Anunnaki and are their servants. If they came before the Drudge, it must mean that the Ducaz were their servants and creations prior to the Drudge.

Seriously, google "Ducaz" if you don't believe me.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

I want to make something clear. *Spoilers* Empty Re: I want to make something clear. *Spoilers*

Post by Cherak Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:50 am

cool i was wondering about that, hey could u like get all ur research together and put it in one thread with like all links you wanted us to go to, that would be super cool and helpful.

THANK YOU
Cherak
Cherak

Back to top Go down

I want to make something clear. *Spoilers* Empty Re: I want to make something clear. *Spoilers*

Post by TheTopGun Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:31 am

I knew he wasnt Drudge because technmically the Drudge are not even aliens. They are bio engineered beings created on earth.

The Conduit 2: Rise of the Ducaz
TheTopGun
TheTopGun

http://Myspace.com/thenextgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Heaven forbid a name like that ever escapes the product testing room of TC2.

I'd rather get something like
"The Conduit 2: Rise of the Killer Banana People! Featuring Baby number one from the hit DS Game, Babiez!: Party!"

T-T

I think the Ducaz are either extinct or on Eris.
That brings up another question: What were the Ducaz ripped off from?
Which brings me to another question: What if the Anunnaki are all a giant rip off of some higher being on another planet? And in TC3 they find that out and threaten to kill all existence because of their humiliation. Bahah.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:54 pm

According to some conspiracy theorists, such as David Icke, reptilian humanoids from the Draco constellation are on Earth. He thinks that many of the world leaders such as Queen Mother, George H.W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Harold Wilson, Tony Blair, and more, are reptilians or are working for them.

Then there are others who think that there are three large groups of Anunnaki on Earth: Pers-sires, Ducaz, and Masa-karas. The Ducaz are the reptilians.

So, looks like the Ducaz are on Earth.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:01 pm

OH YEAH I REMEMBER WATCHIGN SOME DOCUMENTARY LIKE THAT! They were saying stuff like Queen Elizabeth and former Presidents are actually those reptillian things.

I meant according to the story, are the Ducaz ripped off of another species. It's still part fiction, so they could add in whatever. You never know what might happen.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Secret Agent wrote:OH YEAH I REMEMBER WATCHIGN SOME DOCUMENTARY LIKE THAT! They were saying stuff like Queen Elizabeth and former Presidents are actually those reptillian things.
Really? A documentary? Wow, I didn't think those conspiracy theorists would go that far...
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down