The Conduit Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Conduit; Friend Code Exchange

+13
wiigamer1313
McMurphy
Crash
SilverBlade
jrRodney
D_tRoN
davboy6
Dizzi800
Cherak
Colossus
Staticman2
Secret Agent
AxelDemon
17 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Conduit; Friend Code Exchange - Page 4 Empty Re: The Conduit; Friend Code Exchange

Post by Staticman2 Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:36 pm

soo add this one but keep ur other one ok. if i create another one ill keep both.
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

The Conduit; Friend Code Exchange - Page 4 Empty Re: The Conduit; Friend Code Exchange

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:49 am

yeah thats what i was saying. 1 for random matches and 1 for clan training and clan wars. bounce
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

https://www.youtube.com./AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:48 am

ok heres my clan one so keep both of my acc

0345-7297-4303
[TIC]Blu

so I add axel, fix, TJ, Cherak, Dizzi, Davboy, and Abraham to my list. Cool

also axel whats ur new acc?
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:07 pm

@Axel from previous page

okee. WHere's your second code.

Also, I'm ditching soul completely. I watched a youtube vid, and some bronze noob had the same name Sad
Now I'm a bhronze noob with [TIC]Fox... how the world turns..
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Imma add it later, but i posted it in the clan topic
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:08 pm

ya i saw it and i added it

Last edited by Staticman2 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:15 pm

alrighty then.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:17 pm

update the list with mine and yours new acc for the clan
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:28 pm

i have 2 do it 2mrrw. too sleepy.....
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Sorry to double post but i don't think editing a comment bumps the topic!

i just saw a tournament on the sega forums and i wanted to see if you guys were interested!!!!

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=287084

Go, Go, Go!!!
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:25 pm

meh, not interested. I hate organizing stuff and all that. I'd rather just play random online.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Secret Agent wrote:meh, not interested. I hate organizing stuff and all that. I'd rather just play random online.

me too, but i thought i should just let everyone know >.>
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Secret Agent wrote:meh, not interested. I hate organizing stuff and all that. I'd rather just play random online.
that made me laugh because you started the clan which involves organized clan wars. why start a clan if u just want to play random?
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:06 pm

motives change.....or people like me get lazy and quit. like when i draw comics.....
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:41 pm

OR.

I don't want to participate in a TOURNAMENT? (as in "I'd rather just play random online... as opposed to tourneys). And yes, I do hate organizing events, but clan wars is a very minor chore.

There's a big difference between tournaments and clan wars, so I suggest you learn about irony before you try to use it against me. Rolling Eyes

PS: EVERYONE CHECK YOUR FRIGGIN FRIEND REQUESTS. I've added everyone on the list, so just add me back. Basketball
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:01 pm

first orgaznized means clan wars and tourney so be more specific and second i know what irony is and second when u add someone it doesnt show in there friend requests. so Rolling Eyes
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:37 pm

an organized event is clan wars and a tourney, very good! rabbit Except clan wars takes less time to organize! Do you get that? cyclops
You know what irony is? Oh that's nice. Now all you need to do is learn how to use it!
When you add someone it doesn't show in their friend requests.. what? If it doesn't show up in your friend requests, then what the hell is the point of adding that feature if the people trying to add you won't even show up. I don't even know what you're saying. Sleep
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:11 pm

god u soo fricken anoying you act like ur soo damn smart. its for friend of friend who add u so you dont need friend codes. GOD
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Secret Agent wrote:OR.

I don't want to participate in a TOURNAMENT? (as in "I'd rather just play random online... as opposed to tourneys). And yes, I do hate organizing events, but clan wars is a very minor chore.

There's a big difference between tournaments and clan wars, so I suggest you learn about irony before you try to use it against me. Rolling Eyes

PS: EVERYONE CHECK YOUR FRIGGIN FRIEND REQUESTS. I've added everyone on the list, so just add me back. Basketball

i was talking about the clan wars. if you were even talking to me........
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:19 pm

no he was talking to moi
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 pm

alright. glad to know im not in another argument...
AxelDemon
AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Staticman2 wrote:god u soo fricken anoying you act like ur soo damn smart. its for friend of friend who add u so you dont need friend codes. GOD

1) I don't have to act smart. How would you know I'm acting smart? Where's your proof that you're not just 'acting' dumb?
2) That has nothing to do with anything. Friend of a friend who add you? What the hell are you even rebutting. Arrow that way to your brain...
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:15 pm

wat r u talking about u where talking about freind requests and whats the point and i said thats for when u add a freind of a friend. how hard is that to understand. so i dont no what ur thinks i was saying
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 pm

friend requests are for the friend of a friend thing? Aren't they also for when you add someone..
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Staticman2 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:22 pm

no cause they need your freind code for safety i guess if they figure that if its a freind or a freind there safe you really knows wat nintedo is thinking
Staticman2
Staticman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next