The Conduit Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New multiplayer videos

+2
SilverBlade
Hazmatkr3w
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New multiplayer videos - Page 2 Empty Re: New multiplayer videos

Post by Secret Agent Sun May 24, 2009 10:15 am

SilverBlade wrote:I meant that Nintendo rejected The Conduit in terms of publishing.

Secret Agent wrote:HVS didn't go to Nintendo, they were being offered the publishers.
And how do you know that?

This is how:
SilverBlade wrote:Actually, there were at least ten publishers who wanted The Conduit. HVS took a long time to decide on which one to pick.

ANYWAY:
Sega is good with advertising and stuff. But people bought black knight because they wanted to see sonic w/ a sword. I dunno. They don't buy it and wait for a better sonic game because of the advertising, they just wait for the new game to come out and hope it's as good as the commercial which hyped them for the game. I honestly don't care if Microsoft was the publisher, as long as it's on the Wii and my pre-order w/ the limited edition bundle still exists.. The only thing that scares me about that microsoft joke is that HVS said they're open-minded to releasing The Conduit on other systems... _gulp_
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Sun May 24, 2009 11:57 am

Secret Agent wrote:
SilverBlade wrote:I meant that Nintendo rejected The Conduit in terms of publishing.

Secret Agent wrote:HVS didn't go to Nintendo, they were being offered the publishers.
And how do you know that?

This is how:
SilverBlade wrote:Actually, there were at least ten publishers who wanted The Conduit. HVS took a long time to decide on which one to pick.
Yes, but you don't know if HVS went to Nintendo first.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun May 24, 2009 3:57 pm

well, I'm pretty sure they would have announced the fact that they were aiming for Nintendo (I repeat, the big N, itself) as the publisher, and then say they got rejected. This also applies for any other publisher. It's common sense to announce who rejected the game since it's pretty big news and it keeps the fans up-to-date about who they were aiming for..
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bceagles Sun May 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Back about Sega, just pointing something out, you have to admit, the trailers for the game were actually pretty damn good. I would never buy them (I've boycotted Sonic since the second game of the series Razz), but it did look pretty interesting. Same thing with Sonic Unleashed. They both had great trailers.

Now lets look at our beloved The Conduit: It has great trailers too! Coincidence? I think SEGA's just great with trailers.

bceagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Sun May 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Where does it say Sega made the trailers? Razz
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlade Sun May 24, 2009 7:43 pm

It doesn't. It only shows the SEGA logo just after the guy says "rated T for teen" on the newer trailers.
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Stickman_Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Agent Tue May 26, 2009 4:00 pm

exactly. So there's not really proof to say that Sega did the media part.
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2